RAYFAST LTD (Also doing business as Krempfast) WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
If you are just browsing our website, we will not collect any personal information about you. This website only collects data that you enter into the website for example to submit an enquiry, have a live chat with our operatives. If you subscribe to any of our mailing lists, we will use your information to send you the information you have requested.
This notice explains what data we process, why, how it is legal and your rights.
ABOUT US AND THIS NOTICE
This Privacy Notice applies to personal data collected through our website www.is-rayfast.com, www.isgroup-international.com and www.krempfast.com
This Privacy Notice is provided by Rayfast Ltd.('we' or 'us'). We are a 'controller' for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ("Data Protection Laws").
We take your privacy very seriously. We ask that you read this Privacy Notice carefully as it contains important information about our processing and your rights.
How to contact us
- If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, how we handle your personal data, or want to exercise any of your rights, please contact:
- Mr. Mark Owen
- Address: Rayfast Ltd., 2 Lydiard Fields, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5 8UB, UK
- Telephone number: +44 (0)1793 616700
- Email: GDPR@isgroup-international.com
Changes to the Privacy Notice
We may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. You should check this Privacy Notice occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version that will apply each time you access this website.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND WHY?
Personal data provided by you
If you are just browsing our website we will not collect personal data other than your IP address collected through our cookies.
1. Tailor and personalise user experience;
2. Monitor our website usage to improve its content, layout and performance;
3. Improve our services and products;
Information you submit
We process personal information about you such as your name, address, email address and telephone number and anything else that you provide to us when you contact us by filling in; an enquiry form or online chatting with us in order to respond to the enquiry or complaint you are making.
We also collect personal information when you contact us, send us feedback or complete surveys which we use to improve our services and products in the future.
If you sign up to receive marketing emails, we will use your name and email address to send you the material you have requested.
You can unsubscribe at any time by contacting us at the details set out above or clicking the "unsubscribe" link in the emails that you receive.
Sensitive personal data provided by you
We do not collect any sensitive personal data about you.
Personal information about other individuals
If you give us information on behalf of someone else, you confirm that the other person has appointed you to act on their behalf and has agreed that you can.
HOW IS PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA LAWFUL?
We are allowed to process your personal data on the basis that it is in our legitimate interests to:
- Monitor how our website is used in order to improve it. We use aggregated data to do this so it does not impact on your privacy;
- Respond to enquiries, complaints and requests in order to serve our customers. We will only use your personal data for this purpose. If you are an existing customer, we may add information about the enquiry, complaint or request to other records we hold about you so we can provide a better customer service; and
- Send you materials you have requested, using the data you have provided.
Please be aware that you have the right to object to the processing of your data, for any of the legitimate interests identified.
WHO WILL HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Like any business, we use service providers to operate our website, such as website hosting, enquiry functionality and chat functions. Some of these service providers will process your data as part of the services they offer to us. We take steps to ensure that our service providers treat your data in accordance with the law, only use it in accordance with our contract with them and keep it secure. The service providers that we use are listed below:
- Google Analytics and Google Maps
- Hetzner Online GmbH
- Klevu Oy
Transfers of your information out of the EEA
We may need to transfer your personal data to USA, some of which are located outside the European Economic Area, for the purpose of:
- To transfer information to our affiliates in USA for the purposes of fixing website issues or
- Where our service providers are based in USA provide their services to us from those countries.
Any transfer of your data will be carried out in accordance with the law to safeguard your privacy rights and give you remedies in the unlikely event of a security breach or to any other similar approved mechanisms.
How we keep your data secure
We strive to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures in order to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access and any other unlawful forms of processing. We aim to ensure that the level of security and the measures adopted to protect your personal data are appropriate for the risks presented by the nature and use of your personal data. We follow recognised industry practices for protecting our IT environment and physical facilities.
WHEN WILL WE DELETE YOUR DATA?
The table below provides details about how long we will process your data. If a request to remove your data contravenes any other legislation, then we reserve the right to keep your data on file until a resolution is found.
|Data we process||How long this will be held for|
|Cookies / Analytics data||14 months|
|Information from enquiry forms||Until the enquiry has been completed and no further responses are received for a reasonable period. If you are an existing customer, the enquiry may be added to other information that we hold about you as a customer.|
|Complaints data||For a period of up to 6 years after resolution of the complaint. If you are an existing customer, the complaint and its resolution may be added to other information that we hold about you as a customer.|
|Subscription / marketing requests||Until you tell us that you no longer wish to receive the subscription or marketing material.|
As a data subject, you have the following legal rights:
- The right of access to personal data relating to you
- The right to correct any mistakes in your information
- The right to ask us to stop contacting you with direct marketing
- The right to prevent your personal data being processed in some circumstances
- The right to object to processing of your data where processed on the grounds of legitimate interests
- The right to erasure in some circumstances
If you would like to exercise your rights, please contact us at the details set out above.
We will respond to any rights that you exercise within a month of receiving your request, unless the request is particularly complex, in which case we will respond within three months.
Please note that exceptions apply to some of these rights which we will apply in accordance with the law.
Complaints to the regulator
If you do not think that we have processed your data in accordance with this Privacy Notice, you should let us know as soon as possible. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office. Information about how to do this is available on his website at www.ico.org.uk